Saturday, May 14, 2005


Havana, Cuba Posted by Hello

(I took this photo on a typical street in Havana. It looks like a nuclear bomb went off a decade ago and the shell of buildings are the result)


Day 12 in Cuba


Went to Playa del Este and it wasn’t sunny but had a nice time joking around as usual. Stu and Tad were good company. We all had books with us so we laid on the beach and read most of the afternoon. A really relaxing day.

I called Stu's friend for him and she came over. He couldn't speak Spanish so well but he was holding his own. Tad just didn't seem too interested in trying to meet girls. Like me, he didn't like the fact that really sweet girls that we were meeting were being scared to be seen with us because we were tourists. One of the girls that I met that I spent a few days with called me and I told her to bring a friend for Tad. She said she was anxious to see me.. She wanted to come over earlier but I was at the beach. When I called back she seemed to be having family problems.

I waited a while and Stu and TAD went to eat. Finally I just said enough of this. I walked to where they were eating (which was great by the way). Yasmine calls saying she wants to come over. I tell her to come to the restaurant and she says ok. 15 minutes. Then when I get there she wants me to pick her up. It was just too much. I told her that we could do our own thing tonight and we were planning on going out for NYE together.

We started at the parking lot of La Chorrera which is at the end of the Malecon. Anyway, I left with them to Casa de la musica near the Prado and it was horrible. I was going to go in with TAD and Stu but the lines were long, the girls were aggressive and seemed to all be "pros". I left alone and took a taxi to this club I went to a few times. I felt good. Got a drink and had to chase some girls away but one of them in a cool manner told me she thought I was attractive. We flirted with one another and then we ended up leaving together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home